Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Mental Pictures of Pulag Induction Climb batch 19

We were in a hurry at Jaja’s because the bus arrived two hours late so I forgot my camera in Baguio. If I hadn’t, these are the things I would have wanted to take pictures of:

Ail falling asleep on my back on the jeep to DENR and Rico and I both kinda catching each other’s eyes thinking, what do we do?! Wait, did he see me looking at him? Awkward…

Sleeping on the DENR mono block chairs just like in high school.

Free coffee at the stop over (Jonjon? Denden? Something like that).

Ploppy top load.

Giant earthworm!

Shao’s porter: girl porter.

Rico “eating” giant earthworm.

Tito Mart’s brown balls (kulubot sa loob!)

Enzo’s nuts.

The first time I got to use my new Jacket!

Ail dressed like a watermelon.

Enzo who didn’t have a jacket. Tigas!

49 LM

Des.

The 10 17’s

Some pictures involving a certain godess and her followers that I would have taken that night but might not have posted… hmm… leave it at that…

Elle night trekking Pulag in friggn short spandex!!!

A sunrise worthy of Superman.

White rainbow.

The usual peak pics.

The second worst mountain meal I’ve ever had (sorry Marmar).

Oreo pancakes part two.

Trek, trek, trek, jeep, jeep, jeep…

Transies (for Derek)

Viscos with Ail and Tammy… oh yeah, the others were there too…

Surprise visit from Mike, Enzo and Isa.
(Shet, dami nga natin nun…)

Camped out at Victory.

Wasak...